Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On to the table



After i made the wine glass i figured that making a dining set would be the next step in this project. So i took another glance on the web and found some interesting pictures. I thought about it and decided to go with a picnic looking table. I created a table out of nurbs objects. I then added a wood shader to the surface of the table. After that had to create the table cloth. I did this by creating an nCloth. Once i did that i messed around with the properties until it would fall properly. After that i made it so that the table would be a solid object because if i didnt the cloth would have fallen write through it. Then i had to play the scene for about 3000 frames untill the table cloth fell the way i liked. I then added the table cloth shader.

No comments:

Post a Comment