Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Proposal?


I am not exactly sure what to write for the proposal so i am just going to write what i think. I already have wrote about my production log in previous posts. So right now i will elaborate on my self evaluation. I believe that i grew a lot from this project. At first i thought that this class was going to be impossible. I didnt think i was going to be able to do it. After this midterm i have changed my mind. I think that my midterm came out pretty well. I like the way it looks and am proud of the effort i put into it. The assignment was to make any 3 dimensional object in maya and animate it. So i looked on the internet until i found something that look interesting and thats is the wine glass like i previously stated. Then from there i just expanded my idea into a full dining table. I really wanted to add more, but i just did not have the time. Eventually i would like to add chairs, napkins and some kind of middle ornament. And sometime down the road add a room around it to finish it off. I found out that 3d animation is difficult, but very fun and rewarding in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment