Monday, May 3, 2010

Proposal for final

My first proposal for my final was going to be an ant that crawled up my table that i made for my midterm. Then the ant would grab the steak from off the plate and throw it on the floor. He would grab it and walk away. That was my first try at my final. After i ran into some issues with rigging the ant i decided to part ways with the idea. So i went on to my next idea. I then decided to try and make a neighborhood. I thought it wouldnt be that hard. Wow was i wrong. I made a few housed with windows and chimneys. Then i made a street. I tried to make grass, but every time i tried sadly i failed. I couldnt find any grass that was good enough for me. So after a week of work i decided at the last minute to drop it and move on. So just a few days before the final i got an idea and rolled with it. I decided to make meatball for my table. I was able to use the house in the beginning scene, so it didnt go to waste. I made the meatball bounce as if it were made of rubber. I even gave it a rubber look to it! after the chaos the meatball was stabbed by the fork and it ends. I also added in a nice italian song to go along with it. I edited it all with final cut and i was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment