Monday, May 3, 2010

The house

How i made the house was i first made a polygon box. Then i grabbed a couple vertices and pulled them upward so i would have place to put the roof. Then i created the roof from two different boxes i made. For the door i used the extrude tool and then pulled out a door shape from the faces. Then i took that same shape and pushed it back in to make the trim. I did the same thing for the windows as well. For the chimney i just made two different shaped boxes and then extruded the one on top to make a little hole. I than added a doorknob out of a sphere and cylinder. I shaded everything in with their respective color and tada i have a house. I put the house in a big black sphere to make it dark around it. I also added in a cool light inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment