Monday, May 3, 2010

Self Evaluation

Overall i think i did a decent job. I have had a lot of obstacles to to go over this semester and i don't think i could have done much better than i have. I had a great idea and story about an ant, but due to the difficulty i was not able to complete it. Then i continued to move on and started to make a neighborhood, but yet i was still not advanced enough to complete it. I realized i was trying to go to big for this project. I tried twice to do something that would blow peoples minds, sadly i couldn't finish them. I am glad i tried though. I learned some new things and i also learned exactly how good i am at animation. I really made me take a step back and look at myself. I realized that animation was not for me. I saw that even though i loved the final product, getting there was not as fun for me as it was for others. I made me see what i really want to continue to do; video editing and web design. But at the same time i am grateful that i tried this. I tried to make animations that were out of reach. I strived to do great things. After all is said and done i am still happy with my final product and watching it makes me feel good and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment